[AMBER] AMBER tools 17 installation problem

From: maryam azimzadehirani <maryamai1988.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 19:50:45 +0330

Dear all,
I am trying to install AMBER tools 17 following the instruction of chapter
2 of AMBER17 manual.
I followed the steps up to where I have to read the configure script:
*./configure gnu*

and I get this error:

E*rror: /bin/csh not found on your system! Install csh or tcsh and rerun*
* configure.*
*Configure failed due to the errors above!*

Seems like I need to install csh. Trying to do that I found that it could
be downloaded by this command:
*sudo apt-get install csh*

It is here that I get another error:

*Unable to start 'apt-get': The specified file was not found.*

And I am not able to find a solution to fix this.
Just may be useful to mention that I am using Ubuntu in a virtual
machine installed on windows 10 but I made sure to keep the amber home
directory on the shared drive between Windows and Linux.
Can you help me to fix this?
Thanks
Maryam