Re: [AMBER] OS High Sierra

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:32:41 -0500

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018, Hallel Freedman wrote:

> I recently updated my MAC to OS High Sierra, and unfortunately now my
> AMBER14 package will no longer compile. Is there a fix for this? Also
> does anyone know whether AMBER16 compiles on OS High Sierra?

I've had no problems with Amber16. We would need information about what
compilers you are using, and what errors you are finding. A couple of
notes:

1. You should use software update to bring your version of XCode up to date,
if you have not already done so.

2. If you are using macports, you generally need to re-install that from
scratch upon a major version update in the OS.

...good luck....dac