Re: [AMBER] scaling of electrostatic interactions

From: Antonija Tomić <Antonija.Tomic.irb.hr>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:49:12 +0100

Dear Lorenzo,

I was also thinking of scaling the charges of atoms of interest, but I
would rather prefer to scale the interactions itself.
I am doing the explicit water simulations so changing the dielectric
constant is not possible, unless I'm mistaken?
In addition, I am simulating a large system (enzyme+water) and I just
want to scale interactions between few pairs of atoms, and treat other
interactions in usual way.

Best,
Antonija

---
dr. sc. Antonija Tomić
LBPMM, Institut Ruđer Bošković
  Bijenička cesta 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia