Re: [AMBER] scaling of electrostatic interactions

From: Lorenzo Gontrani <lorenzo.gontrani.uniroma1.it>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:19:49 +0100

What if you scale the charges of the atoms of interest? If you apply a
dielectric constant, you scale everything.

Be aware that if you have charged systems, Ewald summation is not correct

On 01/11/2018 11:18 AM, Antonija Tomić wrote:
> Dear Amber Community,
>
> I was wondering is there a way to scale (dim) electrostatic interactions
> just between certain pair of atoms without going into the code?
>
> Kind regards,
> Antonija

      Lorenzo Gontrani
      Research associate - EDXD group
      University of Rome "La Sapienza"
      ResearcherID: L-6061-2014
      Scopus Author ID: 6506613970
      OrcID:0000-0001-8212-7029
      GSM +39 338 7615798
      Email lorenzo DOT gontrani AT uniroma1 DOT it
      Webpage: http://webcaminiti/gontrani.html