Re: [AMBER] Minimization Problem(error shows "... RESTARTED DUE TO LINMIN FAILURE ..." )

From: Malay Raul <malay2chemist.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 01:58:38 +0530

I googled this, and try to apply all the suggestions given in the site. But
all are useless. In minimization output upto 100 step the energy is
minimized, after that in all steps(from 200 step) energy is fixed at a
value. A sharpe decay of energy between 0-100 step , from 200 step energy
is constant. I think it is due to line minimization faliure. My system is
very large. For large system can i do minimization by steepest decent and
conjugate gradient method or i have to use other methods? Is th linmin
faliure because of use of steepest decent and conjugate gradient method or
i have to use other methods? Is the linmin faliure appears because of use
of steepest decent & conjugate gradient method?