Re: [AMBER] box coordinates of the trajectory

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 09:19:43 -0500

Hi,

You can use 'vector box' from cpptraj, e.g.:

vector box out box.dat

If your goal is to calculate grid density you can also use the
'boxref' keyword of the 'grid' command to create a grid from the unit
cell parameters of a reference structure (works with non-orthogonal
cells as well). See the manual for full details.

-Dan