Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py to generate force field parameter for metal ion As3+

From: Lorenzo Gontrani <lorenzo.gontrani.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 11:49:49 +0100

You can use the atom types of phosphorus tetracoordinated and scale
purposely the vdw radii (sigma of LJ).I have done it succesfully for
selenium,using the sulphur s6 atom type,and multiplying sigma by 1.05 (if I
remember well, I am not at work now),and I put the bond stretching and
angle bending equilibrium values I had calculated ab initio with
Gaussian.The wesults were surprisingly accurate!