Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py to generate force field parameter for metal ion As3+

From: <minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 18:33:18 +0800

Thank you.
It is a bonded molecule As(OH)3. And I'm trying to use MCPB.py bonded model.
In MCPB.py reference, arsenic is included as one of 80 metals supported by MCPB.py. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jcim.5b00674

Before using MCPB.py, one need first generate a mol2 file using antechamber.
The result mol2 file indicates, antechamber cannot recognize arsenic and name it as a "DU" atom in mol2 file.

minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn