Re: [AMBER] imin=5 not working in AMBER16?

From: Paul Mortenson <Paul.Mortenson.astx.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 07:52:08 +0000

Hi Vinicius,

Sorry, my last email should have been clearer. I have tried the experiment you suggested, and unfortunately the imin=5 calculation still does not work.

I have attached the results - again it works fine for AMBER14 but not for AMBER16. Can anyone report successfully running imin=5 with AMBER16? Am I the only person using this functionality? :-)

Thanks,
Paul