Re: [AMBER] Query about the Glucose Parameters

From: Aashish Bhatt <aashish.ph16221.inst.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:18:32 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am

When i have made the topology and coordinate file, it is okay.

But the geometry of Glucose at O5-OH is in equilibration, not in
minimization.

For preparing frcmod file, I first used the conversion of Gaussian output
into the mol2 file then by the help of parmchk command made frcmod file.

I have extracted the library of 0GA+ROH from GLYCAM_06j-1. i prepared the
.lib file from following step.

tleap -s -f leaprc.GLYCAM_06j-1
GLC = sequence { ROH 0GA }
check GLA
saveamberparm GLA GLA.parmtop GLA.inpcrd
saveoff GLA GLA.lib

In the 0GA+ROH library,OH-O is not binding in the preparation of topology
and coordinate file. but is getting bound in equilibration.
I have also attached the binding graph of OH-O.

Regards
Aashish