Re: [AMBER] MC barostat

From: filip <filip.persson.bpc.lu.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:13:14 +0100

Thank you David for providing the general protocol running in the MC
barostat. From the code I conclude that the new states in the Markov
chain are generated by displacing the molecules, rather than changing
the volume, and then rescale the potential associated with the move. If
I understand you correctly, the reference that I am after, and the one
you based your code on, is the (quite general) protocol for the MC
barostat outlined in Allen & Tildesley? If not, please provide the
relevant reference that I could cite.

Thanks Niel for weighing!

Best,

Filip