[AMBER] cpptraj error

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:24:22 +0500

Dear Amber users

I am facing this error. I have just started the analysis on my mdcrd files
and face this issue kindly guide how can i resolve it. I already run the 20
ns simulation and now start its analysis when i open the first file these
warning messages show.

parm bay.prmtop
    Reading 'bay.prmtop' as Amber Topology
    Radius Set: modified Bondi radii (mbondi)
> trajin md1.mdcrd.gz
    Reading 'md1.mdcrd.gz' as Amber Trajectory
Warning: md1.mdcrd.gz: Number of frames in compressed traj could not be
determined.
Warning: Frames will be read until EOF.
> list
trajin

INPUT TRAJECTORIES (1 total):
 0: 'md1.mdcrd.gz' is an AMBER trajectory, Parm bay.prmtop (Orthogonal
box), unknown #frames, start=0 offset=1
  Total number of frames is unknown.

Regards