Re: [AMBER] No Cartesian force constants found

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 08:46:11 -0600

Hi Shilpa,

Did you perform the step of force constant calculation after doing the geometry optimization? If not, you should do that. Make sure that you reuse the chk file for the force constant calculation after the geometry optimization. After you finished the force constant calculation step you can convert the chk file to fchk file and use that fchk file for MCPB.py modeling.

Kind regards,
Pengfei