Re: [AMBER] restraint_wt applied to wrong atoms

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:22:20 -0400

yes, it affects your trajectory and the results will differ from those
where the restraints were applied to different atoms. Will it make your
trajectory "wrong"? It's very hard to say- but in any case, you would need
to clearly explain this mistake in any publication of the data, so I would
probably redo the calculation with the correct atom mask unless it's
impossible to do so.