Re: [AMBER] Question on GPUs and OS

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:28:00 +0200

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I haven’t as yet tried the installation. My IT administrator suggested the purchase of NVIDIA cards for my MAC as an alternative to setting up a native Linux box. I’m just wondering if attempts to install Amber16 Cuda on a Mac is waste of time and money.

I guess, one can only try. But previous experience of list members could be helpful in making a decision.

George