Re: [AMBER] Problem with charges - Unable to recover LYS charges from AmberFF

From: Nicolas Cheron <nicolas.cheron.boulot.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:50:46 +0200

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer, I will have a look at R.E.D. Since you said that
the original charges are tricky to reproduce, is there any plan to develop
a new full set of charges for AmberFF with more up-to-date procedures? Or
does this would mean redevelop all the other parameters and would be way
too much work?

Thanks.

Nicolas