Re: [AMBER] AMBER16 parallelisation and fftw3 error

From: Shirin Jamshidi <shirinjamshidi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 22:45:02 +0100

Thanks David and Hai!

I have completed the problem with pmemd.cuda.MPI command:

After serial and parallel installation of AMBER, I have installed
pmemd.cuda.MPI
as below

./configure -cuda -mpi gnu
make install
export DO_PARALLEL="mpirun -np 2"
make test
cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src
./configure_mpich gnu

Then for getting rid of the below error to be able to run cuda command on
GPU nodes,
​Error: ​
libcudart.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
​,​

I double checked that I have exported the LD_LIBRARY_PATH with either of
the below commands:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-8.0/lib64

OR

sudo ldconfig /usr/local/cuda/lib64

But I have to do it every time that I restarted.

It seems every thing is sorted now, but my only concern is that I had some
error in make test section. Just was wondering if I should ignore them or
solve that issue as well.

Also I was wondering how I can put the exporting of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in
the path.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Best

Shirin