Re: [AMBER] AMBER16 parallelisation and fftw3 error

From: Shirin Jamshidi <shirinjamshidi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 14:37:20 +0100

Thanks for your reply and your correction.
Actually I ado need pmemd.cuda.MPI command to run production step of MD
simulation with amber on the GPU nodes of my workstation.

I repeat the parallel installation as below:

./configure -mpi gnu
make install
make test
cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src
./configure_mpich gnu

now sander.MPI is built.

How can I able to have pmemd.cuda.MPI as well?

Best,
Shirin