Re: [AMBER] Multiple Simulations on One GPU

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 08:43:28 -0400

Hi R

Yes you can run 20 simulations on the same GPU. The performance however will be absolutely terrible since the GPU will be continually task switching. You will get much better throughput, and thus a shorter time to overall completion by running the 20 simulations one after the other than you will trying to run all 20 at the same time.

All the best
Ross