Re: [AMBER] Reduce command warnings Skipped hydrogen

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 23:21:42 +0500

Here is the frcmod missing parameters
IMPROPER
ca-ca-ca-ha 1.1 180.0 2.0 General
improper torsional angle (2 general atom types)
ca-cp-ca-ha 1.1 180.0 2.0 General
improper torsional angle (2 general atom types)
c3-o -c -o 1.1 180.0 2.0 General
improper torsional angle (1 general atom type)
ca-o -c -o 1.1 180.0 2.0 General
improper torsional angle (1 general atom type)
ca-ca-cp-cp 1.1 180.0 2.0 Using default
value
c -ca-ca-ca 1.1 180.0 2.0 Using default
value
ca-ca-ca-os 1.1 180.0 2.0 Using default
value

Should I load the frcmod and compound library file in the LEAP. Is the leap
program automatically resolve these missing parameters.

Kindly guide