Re: [AMBER] improper torsion terms

From: Lizelle Lubbe <LBBLIZ002.myuct.ac.za>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:57:16 +0000

Thanks for the reply Pengfei.
I have since started simulations without applying these improper terms and they are running better. The metal was not in an exact plane with the initial conformation of the one Histidine ring which caused distortion when trying to apply the impropers while the solute is restrained

Regards

Lizelle Lubbe

PhD (Medical biochemistry) candidate
Department of Integrative Biomedical Sciences
University of Cape Town