[AMBER] reduce command warnings

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 20:13:30 +0500

Hi Everybody

I reduced the ligand it show these warnings and SKIPPED H as given below
what is its mean. Is it affect our system or i have to resolve these
warnings.
Kindly guide.

WARNING: atom HBCA from 1DX will be treated as hydrogen
WARNING: atom HBBA from 1DX will be treated as hydrogen
WARNING: atom HBAA from 1DX will be treated as hydrogen
WARNING: atom HAXA from 1DX will be treated as hydrogen
WARNING: atom HAWA from 1DX will be treated as hydrogen
WARNING: atom HAVA from 1DX will be treated as hydrogen
SKIPPED H( 187 1DX H3 ): 187 1DX OAC bonds- 187 1DX CBG (short
bond)
SKIPPED H( 187 1DX H2 ): 187 1DX OAB bonds- 187 1DX CBH (short
bond)
Found 0 hydrogens (0 hets)
Standardized 0 hydrogens (0 hets)
Added 31 hydrogens (31 hets)