Re: [AMBER] cpptraj: usage of strip and parmstrip

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:38:18 -0400

As the manual states, 'strip' only modifies the topology for any
following Actions. It does not permanently modify the topology (this
could cause bad things for associated trajectories during a trajectory
processing run). You can use the 'outprefix' keyword to write the
modified topology from 'strip'. See the 'strip' command in the Amber
manual for full details.

-Dan