[AMBER] Creation of unusual bonding via pdb4amber.

From: Rajarshi Roy <phd1701171011.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 23:48:18 +0530

Dear amber users and developers,

I am trying to simulate one modified peptide chain which is two leucine
residue joined by a succinic acid. I created that structure and visually it
is not showing any kind of discrepancy or gaps.But when I loaded this
structure in tleap for solvation it is showing gap and also failed to
generate prmtop file.So I tried pdb4amber for this , but it is also
showing same kind of error and created some peculiar bonding.

$ pdb4amber -i peptide.pdb -o peptide_clean.pdb

Summary of pdb4amber for: peptide.pdb

----------Chains
The following (original) chains have been found:

---------- Alternate Locations (Original Residues!))

The following residues had alternate locations:
None

---------- Gaps (Renumbered Residues!)
gap of 6.114874 A between LEU 1 and LEU 2
gap of 9.126924 A between LEU 2 and LEU 4

---------- Mising heavy atom(s)

None

Can anyone have any suggestion?
I also attached both the pdb file here.