Re: [AMBER] NEW machine need help with GPU choice.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:09:01 -0400

Hi Mohit,

If you have 1000 CAD then I'd suggest a GTX1080TI. It gets almost identical performance to the Titan-XP at a much lower price. Stick with the Founders / Reference design card and double check your workstation to make sure it has the correct power connectors (it needs an 8 pin PCI-E power connector in addition to the 6 pin one), a spare x16 PCI-E with room for the card and a power supply of at least 600W.

http://amzn.to/2wTiLOa <http://amzn.to/2wTiLOa>

Hope that helps.

All the best
Ross