Re: [AMBER] Can we specify the length and width of the water box in LEaP ?

From: Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:35:54 -0700

Hi Xing,

Instead of specifying a single number for the water box buffer, you can
instead pass a list (in curly braces) of the buffers in the x, y, and z
directions.

For example
   solvatebox UNIT TIP3PBOX {10.0 10.0 5.0}
Will create a box that extends twice as far from the unit in the x
direction as in the y and z.

Generally:
   solvatebox UNIT TIP3PBOX {x y z} [closeness]

Hope this helps,
Robin