[AMBER] Error in quasiharmonic calculation: prmtop file?

From: Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:50:48 +0700

Dear all,

I am performing quasiharmonic calculation for receptor-ligand complex. The
receptor contains protein, DNA, and MG ions.

My input file was:

Input file

&general

   Startframe=15000, endframe=20000, interval=500,

   Keep_files=2, entropy-1,

/

However, the calculation always failed with error “CalcError:
/home/amber16/bin/cpptraj failed with prmtop protein-ligand.prmtop!

The error seems to be due to prmtop file, but I have performed entalphy
calculation using MMPBSA.py with the same prmtop file, and it run
successfully.

So I am wondering how to solve that problem.

Thansk so much for any comment suggestion.

Best!

nadaafiva