Re: [AMBER] Frcmod file for ionic liquids

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 12:22:46 -0700

The bond order in leap (changed by double-clicking on the bond) is only
useful for the xleap 'build' cmd, which applies simple hybridization
geometries. It sounds like you may be drawing a molecule in a planar
manner (z=0), and the 'build' cmd could fix that. Hardly anyone uses
these capabilities, preferring to import pdb files built with other
tools, but they are workable for small molecules/residues I think,
having debugged the original code in the 90's :-)

Bill