[AMBER] Residue wise energy decomposition via MM-PBSA

From: Rajarshi Roy <phd1701171011.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 09:36:49 +0530

Dear amber users and developers,

I am running AMBER 16. I was trying to calculate decomposition of binding
energy per residue via MM-PBSA scheme. But the format of my output file
i.e. FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat is quite different and it is very difficult to
handle or manage that data.
Can anyone please tell me how to handle this kind of data.
I attached my output.dat file and one screen shot of my terminal below,

--
with regards
Rajarshi Roy