Re: [AMBER] Clarification about Gnp settings in MM/PBSA

From: Guqin Shi <shi.293.osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 16:00:47 -0400

Also, I have a followed-up question. No matter what cavity_surften and
cavity_offset settings I used in MM/PBSA, as long as other settings are the
same, is the SASA term calculated by same program PBSA? Since I chose inp=1
which is a linear model, theoretically the average Enp could be transformed
directly without recalculating MM/PBSA if I only want to get different
Enp...Is that correct?

Thanks!
Guqin