Re: [AMBER] Closest velocities

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:26:03 -0400

Hi,

You will have to use a format that supports both coordinates and
velocities (like NetCDF or Amber restart). If you need the Amber ASCII
trajectory format I will have to add a keyword so that the velocities
will be written in place of the coordinates (making it a "MDVEL"
file). Let me know if you would like this functionality.

-Dan