[AMBER] I have generated an AMBER trajectory with coordinates, velocities and forces. How can I place the relevant data sets in the text file?

From: Jewgeni Starikow <starikow.tfp.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 23:41:29 +0200

Dear all,

I have generated an AMBER trajectory with coordinates, velocities and
forces at every time point. It is readily readable with the standard
CPPTRAJ routine.

Now, from this point on, how could I write out the relevant data sets
in some (text or binary) file readable in some straightforward way?

I would greatly appreciate ordering my corresponding output file like
as follows:

Atom-Nr Time CoordX CoordY CoordZ VelocX VelocY VelocZ
ForceX ForceY ForceZ

...etc., etc., etc. ...

Which set of the CPPTRAJ commands would be most appropriate for the
above-outlined case?

Respectfully yours,

Evgeni B. Starikov