[AMBER] Error while running antechamber for modified amino acid residue

From: Rajarshi Roy <phd1701171011.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 17:20:28 +0530

Hi ,
I have to create lib file for a modified amino acid residue. For that I am
trying to run the code of *tutorial B5 ("Simulating the Green
Fluorescent **Protein")
but i am getting this following error.*

*antechamber -fi ccif -i CRO.cif -bk CRO -fo ac -o cro.ac <http://cro.ac>
-c bcc -at amber Welcome to antechamber: molecular input file
processor.acdoctor mode is on: check and diagnosis problems in the input
file.antechamber: mmcif.c:70: rmmcif: Assertion `col2 >= 0' failed.Aborted
(core dumped)*

I also tried with another .cif file of modified amino acid residue but
still I am getting that same error.

Can anyone please tell me what is the meaning of this error and how to fix
it.
Thanks in advance.
--
with regards