Re: [AMBER] Amber workshop?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 12:54:28 -0400

Hi Georg,

We've run many in the past, although mostly outside of the US since it tends to be difficult to obtain funding for such workshops within the US. At present the next one is tentatively planned for early March at the Technion Institute in Haifa, Israel. This will be advertised in a few months once the plans are locked in.

All the best
Ross