Re: [AMBER] Amber16/DFTB and bromine

From: Amani Eshtiwi <eshtiwia2017.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:44:18 +0000

Dear Andy

After installing the halogen and zinc parameter sets, the DFTB calculation
runs with the isolated ligand but not with the protein-ligand complex
despite the use of the same input parameters which I sent to you.
Do you think the problem is arising from zinc ions present in the active
site?

Regards
Amani