Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic Integration using PMEMD

From: Roma Mukhopadhyay <roma1988.nmsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:34:32 +0000

Hi,

I did go through the A9 tutorial, and got the idea of how to setup the pdb file.

Attached are the pdb file, the leap file, the prmtop and inpcrd file.

So I had created the pdb file containing both molecules separated by TER card. Then I got the single prmtop and inpcrd file using the tleap. Each molecule has 25 atoms, however when I run minimization, the program is recognizing 50 atoms of one atom, instead of recognizing 25 atoms for each molecule. In my minimization steps i did use timask flags.

How do I overcome this problem?

Thanks

Roma