Re: [AMBER] An equilibration of the membrane protein prepared by charmm-gui

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:30:45 +0000

Hello James,

You have this error because of your membrane is not enough equilibrated . In my experience it may take a long time (>100 ns) to have a well equilibrated system if this this latter is constructed with CHARMM-GUI . So you could run a equilibration stage of your system, first in the NPAT ensemble during dozens ns, and switch to anisotropic ensemble (with lipid14) when you think (see the variations of the , x, y and z values vs. time) that you system is stable.

Good luck

Stéphane