Re: [AMBER] Building of beta strand

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:28:37 -0400

Hi,

You could try using the 'makestructure' command in cpptraj (or pytraj
if you like python). It can be used to rotate protein backbone
dihedrals into pre-set conformations or it can be used with a
reference structure as a template. Note that this command won't do
anything fancy like optimize side chain positions, but feel free to
experiment. See the manual for more details.

-Dan