[AMBER] Atoms do not have type Error for G-quadruplex DNA.

From: Jerrano Bowleg <jlb1692.msstate.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 11:12:07 -0500

Dear Amber Mailing list,

As a novice to learning how to use the AMBER software, I ran into a
problem, the error being atoms "do not have types associated with it."

My initial structures were built in Discovery studio using the PDB ID: 2LBY
as a template.

My two structures are c-MYC 1-2-1 G-Quadruplex and c-MYC 1-6-1 G-Quadruplex.

I have attached my PDB files before submitting to leap and also after leap.
I have also included the leap.log file in txt format for both structures.

I would appreciate any feed back.

Thank You!

--
Jerrano L. Bowleg