[AMBER] Mcpb.py prepared .com input small file MCPB.py -i 4ZF6.in -s 1

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:30:26 -0400

Hi Everyone
Here I am pasting the .com file some starting lines of system. I want to
know that, can i change the charge and multiplicity manually in that file
because My system consist of following
It is six coordinate Ferrous Heme (fe2+) bonds are
1. FE------NO (charge on NO -1)
2 FE-------Histidine (his is neutral)
3. 2 bond with Fe----- -ve N of pyrrol rings of heme
4. 2 bond with Fe--- N due to electrostatics interaction between lone pairs
of Nitrogens and cationic Ferrous. this is the system sir.

Total charge on system = -1
Multiplicity = 3

While the file which prepared through MCPB.py is -2 charge and 2 is
multiplicity is it fine or i have to change it. kindly guide.

Kindly guide me about charge and multiplicity. AM i right ?? because fe 2+
is 3d6. Kindly tell me if i use wrong charge and multiplicity. Or what
other possibility i can check?? Like different charge and Multiplicity.

Kind Regards.

$RunGauss
%Chk=no_small_opt.chk
%Mem=3000MB
%NProcShared=2
#N B3LYP/6-31G* Geom=PrintInputOrient Integral=(Grid=UltraFine) Opt
SCF=XQC

CLR

-2 2
H -3.797 19.350 68.523