Re: [AMBER] Is it possible to align frames?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 08:34:56 -0400

Hi,

Do you mean you want the coordinate trajectory (i.e. the trajectory
following a single set of coordinates as it travels to different
replicas) as opposed to the replica trajectory? If so, there are two
cases to consider. If you ran T-REMD, the trajectories you get out are
actually coordinate trajectories (because temperature is what is
swapped between groups), so just read them in as normal. If you ran
H-REMD or M-REMD you can get coordinate trajectories via cpptraj by
using the corresponding replica logs to sort your ensemble into
coordinate trajectories, e.g.

ensemble rem.nc.000 remlog rem.log nstlim 500 ntwx 5000

here, nstlim and ntwx have the same meaning as they do in the &cntrl
namelist, steps between exchanges and steps between trajectory writes
respectively.

Hope this helps,

-Dan