Re: [AMBER] Functions in NAB

From: Akshar Sharma <sarojakshar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 23:44:17 +0530

I did try that, but it seems that in order to use addresidue() , I would
have to define a residue library for my special residues in the directory
$AMBERHOME/dat/reslib which I'm not sure how to do...
Is there any way to use addresidue without doing this?
Otherwise, how do I define a residue library (is there any book or website
that could teach me how to?)

Thank you!