[AMBER] Set-up the GPU cluster for AMBER

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:49:25 +0200

Hello,

I have found a lot of information regarding customization of the
desktops with 2-3 GPUs set up for the AMBER. However I have fond
nothing for the GPU-based server solutions, e.g when I have a
"central" cpu node communicated with the several GPUs nodes via
infiniband. Could someone post some examples of such servers with a
good benchmarks for MD simulations and its technical details? Should
the performance of such server (measured per one GPU node) be better
than in case of the regular desktop, assuming that for the test I
submit one simulation for one GPU?

Thanks for help!

Gleb