Re: [AMBER] Suggestions about Center and Image for multiple-molecule complex

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 21:51:01 -0700

Hi Guqin,

What is needed is to be able to iterate over molecules (is there a
pytraj still? it might be useful) calculate the translated images per
molecule, and write a 2-level loop over all the atoms to calculate
distances. I haven't done any programming like this in python, so am
just indicating the general recipe, mentioning python because I think it
interfaces to amber routines.

Bill