Re: [AMBER] Suggestions about Center and Image for multiple-molecule complex

From: Guqin Shi <shi.293.osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 22:31:42 -0400

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion...I am proficient in Python, like scripting, data
processing, and ploting. However, I have no experience dealing with
trajectories directly without using cpptraj...Do you mind share any
tutorial or template so that I could have a starting point...? I literally
have no idea where to start......

Also, I still want to ask that in my case, commands/functions provided by
cpptraj aren't sufficient to solve this problem...right...?

Thanks!
Guqin

--
Guqin SHI
PhD Candidate in Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy