Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ question: How to do RMS on a trajectory fragment?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 16:13:48 -0400

In addition to the start/stop/offset args to trajin that Hai
mentioned, this can also be done via coordinate data sets:

parm myparm.parm7
loadcrd mytraj.nc name Crd0
crdaction Crd0 rms <rms args> crdframes <start0>,<stop0>,<offset0>
crdaction Crd0 rms <rms args> crdframes <start1>,<stop1>,<offset1>
crdaction Crd0 rms <rms args> crdframes <start2>,<stop2>,<offset2>

If memory is an issue use 'loadtraj' to keep the coords on disk
(potential issue there is that TRAJ coords data sets do not get
modified).

-Dan