Re: [AMBER] icc version 17

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 07:48:59 -0400

Hi Fabricio,

Looks like NVIDIA haven't updated the CUDA compilers for ICC 17 yet so not much you can do on that front. That said you get zero benefit from using the Intel compilers with the GPU code so I'd advise just using GNU to compile the GPU portions of the code and save yourself the headache.

All the best
Ross