Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py error (MCPB.py -i 4ZF6.in -s 1) use default ions 7440

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 21:40:45 -0400

after running this command i found this error """MCPB.py -i NO.in -s
1"""
Totally there are 313 electrons in the large model.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rehan/Downloads/amber16/bin/MCPB.py", line 562, in <module>
    premol2fs, cutoff, watermodel, 2, largeopt, sqmopt, smchg, lgchg)
  File
"/home/rehan/Downloads/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mcpb/gene_model_files.py",
line 1745, in gene_model_files
    ionids, chargedict, lgchg, outf, watermodel, largeopt, sqmopt)
  File
"/home/rehan/Downloads/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mcpb/gene_model_files.py",
line 1441, in build_large_model
    chargedict, IonLJParaDict, largeopt)
  File
"/home/rehan/Downloads/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/msmtmol/gauio.py",
line 156, in write_gau_mkf
    chg = int(round(chargedict[ionname], 0))
KeyError: 'O02'