Re: [AMBER] TI free energy calculation errors

From: Sumudu Leelananda <sumudu.leelananda.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:18:26 -0400

Dear Dr. Loeffler

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried it but it still gives the same error:

Error opening unit 30: File "step2_min0.rst" is missing or unreadable

I attached the inputs and also the output files for the charge step.

Could you please give me suggestions on this?

Also, according to what you suggested it seems like we don't need a
restraint step when doing Sander? I can just only have the charge removal
step [2] and the van der Waals forces removal step [3]. Is that right?

Thank you!