Re: [AMBER] NFE dihedral

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:47:01 -0300

Hello Feng Pan. Thank you for the fast reply.
I've downloaded the patch but the patching procedure failed. Maybe its
something I did.
Before applying the patch, I've updated amber16 and recompiled to make sure
I had the latest version.
After that, I did
cd $AMBERHOME
./update_amber --apply-patch=../Downloads/nfe_patch/nfe_advance.patch

The ouput is:

Preparing to apply a third-party update/patch... please wait.
Applying nfe_advance.patch
PatchingError: .patches/ThirdParty16_Unapplied_Patches/nfe_advance.patch
failed to apply. No changes made from this patch

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Fabrício